To create for INCO partners (both suppliers and customers) an added value by being a reliable and cost effective partner, for global purchasing and sales activities
INCO is a private owned company, founded by Mr. Joseph Baida, who is the company's owner and CEO. Since 2007, INCO's headquarters are located in Savyon, in the metropolis of the city of Tel-Aviv, Israel. The company also operates a sales branch in the city of Jerusalem, which provides services for customers in this region.
INCO represents over 35 world known companies in the fields of raw materials and components for the air-conditioning, refrigeration, solar energy, metal and packaging industries from all over the world, including North America, South America, East Asia and Europe.
With extensive knowledge of the international markets and industries, INCO provides full range of services for the suppliers and the customers, including:
• Serving as an overseas sales office of the represented companies, located close to the customer's geographical region
• Sourcing for new suppliers for the customers, according to their needs
• Developing new markets for the represented companies and increasing export volumes for them
• Co-ordinating between different sources of supply for the mutual benefit of the customers and the suppliers
• Providing technological support for the customers, within a short time
• Accompanying the supplier and the customer throughout the business collaboration, and supporting the sides in overcoming business and other differences and difficulties
Our Added Values
• Direct and personal contact with all of the customers and the suppliers, with emphasis on personal relaionship built by frequent visits to the customers and suppliers.
• Developing new business fields, and adjusting the services according to the markets needs and requirements
• Projects Management- Initiating, advising, promoting and following new projects, while introducing new technologies and cost reduction opportunities.
• qualified Team - Professional, experienced, and dedicated staff with vast knowledge and market understanding.
• keeping professionally up to date by participating in exhibitions, and frequent visits to the production lines and the R&D;/QA departments.